Congrats Kira & Cody! Will looks like a keeper! Kira, you look great especially given the fact you just had a baby!
I want to live like Will. What a great life he has, and I think he looks alot like Mommy right now. Will has a box coming in the mail soon...its coming snail mail. Love you Will and give mommy and daddy big hugs, Lots of Kisses, Auntie Cole
Uncle Si can't wait to hold that little guy in a few weeks!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congrats Kira & Cody! Will looks like a keeper! Kira, you look great especially given the fact you just had a baby!
I want to live like Will. What a great life he has, and I think he looks alot like Mommy right now. Will has a box coming in the mail soon...its coming snail mail. Love you Will and give mommy and daddy big hugs, Lots of Kisses, Auntie Cole
Uncle Si can't wait to hold that little guy in a few weeks!!!
Post a Comment