Pardon the cutsie comments from Mom, and mainly Dad. We promise we don't talk to him that way all the time, just when the video camera is out for some reason :)
Oh Will--You are getting to be such a big guy! Once those little boys start to babble, roll around and participate in your "family life" there is no turning back! He is so cute and it looks like you guys are having a blast! Hope all is well, hugs to all three of you! Love, Kjersten, Andy, Jacob, Henry and Sam
What a darling video! You two are having so much fun with your little guy. I wish I could see you and meet Will. You three are such a cute family! Kira--Happy Late Birthday! I always think of you on the 19th. You are still a wee babe at 29 while I turned the big 3-0 this year! Miss you!!!
2 comments:
Oh Will--You are getting to be such a big guy! Once those little boys start to babble, roll around and participate in your "family life" there is no turning back! He is so cute and it looks like you guys are having a blast! Hope all is well, hugs to all three of you!
Love, Kjersten, Andy, Jacob, Henry and Sam
What a darling video! You two are having so much fun with your little guy. I wish I could see you and meet Will. You three are such a cute family!
Kira--Happy Late Birthday! I always think of you on the 19th. You are still a wee babe at 29 while I turned the big 3-0 this year! Miss you!!!
Post a Comment