Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lots of Loot for this first time Easter egg hunter, animals too, and lots of family


Auntie Angie had no trouble making Will smile




Grandpa Doug teaching Will how to ruffle the roosters feathers...




The young turkey above is lucky to be alive...Will had a hand around its neck for a minute and the little furry things life didn't seem long.



Will's not the only one who likes to chew on his toes!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I just love all the pics! I love will's rosey red cheeks! Kisses from Auntie Cole =)

Si, Jess, Drue, Lucas and Colby said...

Adorable! He is getting so big! My fav is the shot with the flower. Amazing!!! xoxo Jess and fam

Cale and Kim said...

oh kira and cody! really????!!!!! I can't believe how much he has changed....I am completely smitten. He is ADORABLE! I want to see him in person and squish his little cheekers, really! Can't wait for his girlfriend to come home....hopefully playdates in the future! thanks for the blog address! love, kim and cale