Sunday, June 21, 2009

We took a blog vacation, so here is a smattering of moments in the last 3 months, all the way through today, Fathers day

Styling in Grandma Megs hat...

The two photos above were at Red Butte Garden for a picnic lunch and some splashing around on Grandma Meg's visit

Will lookin up at Grandma Meg

We and Will got spoiled with yet another visit from Grandma Meg (above) - Thanks for coming so often, we LOVE IT!!!

Will is not the only one who requires a towel after his baths


Sorry Vegitarians!

Grandma, Nanny, Mom...cruton maker extradonaire (Kath spoils me each time she comes to SLC with home made croutons, among fancy breads, cakes, cookies...now that I think about it, I am not sure who is luckier, me or Will!!!)

Above, Will is featuring his understanding of the policy "blogspot.com" has on nudity

Tom...watch it

Just a day in the park...well, the national forest which we are so lucky to have 5 minutes from our home

Dad got to practice using the custom settings on the camera...it all sounds so simple, but I think I will need to take a class to fully appreciate the camera we have


Will laughing at the strong gust of wind that hit while taking this picture


Fathers day stroll in between rain storms

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You definitely have a Lady's man on your hands! He is soo darn adorable and Auntie Cole misses him soo much! Love you all and Happy Father's Day Code!