Saturday, April 3, 2010

Will's half birthday and his 1st haircut

Will desperately has needed a haircut, but his little curls in the back and his gorgeous blond hair
have delayed the trip to the barber.
Mohawk baby.

A tradition on Cody's side fo the family is to go and get ice cream on your half birthday....Will's half birthday is March 25th!
Will likes to say "lick."
Happy boy!
Over Easter weekend, while up in Logan, we took Will for his 1st haircut.

Taking a drag off the old juice box.
The squirt bottle was a major hit!

Grandma and Grandpa taking it all in too!
Will did great and loved the pampering. No tears, no screaming, and he actually sat still. Words included brush, lady, scissors, squirt, cut, and hair.

Love this cute little face!

The finished product! Grandma loves her guy!


















2 comments:

Nicole and Mike Romeo said...

To darn stinking cute!! Love the mohawk! Oh and the ice cream looked so yummy. I think we need to start the 1/2 birthday tradition in our family too!! Love you!

jill d said...

Kira-
He is adorable!!! I can't believe how much he and my little Crew look alike and act, maybe it's the age. Crew's first haircut was a nightmare! She cut off all his blonde curls and it was sooo short, I cried! Will's turned out much better. If you're ever looking for a playdate we'd love to and I would love to see you!