Will has the gift of gab. We are amazed with what he can say and what he comes up with. He is really into trains right now and you can have a full conversation with him about trains. It usually starts with, "The conductor drives it, overalls, says all aboard." Then we talk about the train sounds and his favorite is "ding-dong bell." He says, " Go buy tickets at station." "Will patient" (patient to wait in line). He yells "echo tunnel." When he gets off he says "ride it 2 times." The other night he was up having a hard time sleeping because he thinks goats live behind his crib. He says, "Goats get you, horns, scary, go to barn, sleep with blankets." The only way I could get him to calm down was to tell him we would ride the train in the morning if he went to sleep...he did finally.
This morning Will stood at the front window and was naming birds. He can accurately point out magpies and robins. Then as he was standing at the window looking up at the sky and he said, "Mom, parachute, see it." There was no parachute, but I could not believe this word came out crystal clear! So fun!
1 comment:
Kira,
I LOVE all the stories of Will! he really does have the gift of gab, and I love it. G-man commented a couple times on the way home how cute a kid he is. :)
Post a Comment