
Cody has been bugging me to take Will camping since last summer. It just sounds like way too much work, constant monitoring so Will doesn't get hurt, and a very sleepless night. So we decided to try it in our backyard...(that way I could sneak out of the tent and into my comfortable bed downstairs). Let's just say we didn't get very far. Will was a complete hazard around the fire and wanted to touch it, jump in the fire pit, and run around it like the wild child that he is. So we roasted out hot dogs and put the fire out before we got into the smores. Cody and I were both so frazzled we both decided it will be a while before we head out to the mountains. Cody and I did enjoy our smores and looked at the stars in the tent ,after Will was tucked in his CRIB!!

The next morning Will was playing outside and we found this pattern on Will's face.. yes it was the fire screen mark. After multiple conversations about how fire can burn you and you can't touch the fire pit....this is what we ended up with.

It's a good thing you are cute, Will!!
1 comment:
Hilarious!!! I guess he couldn't hide what he did....at least it wasn't chocolate all over his face like Auntie Cole would have!
Post a Comment