
Will sitting at his spot at the cabin...the kitchen island bar stool. Like usual he is sporting his flannel shirt, "just like Grandpa."

Will and Grandma playing air hockey. Favorite sayings during our tournaments, " Close but no cigar", "dip baby dip", and "celebrate". Watch out...Will is pretty good.

Playing with the apple peels as we were all taking apple pie making lessons from Grandma...she is the best! Will now requests Grandma's apple pie just like all of the other Johnson men!!

The crew at the cabin...good times in Bear Lake!! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for all of the fun!
2 comments:
The cabin looks AMAZING!!! Wish we could join you there! And Will is as cute as ever! Miss you sweet Kir!
Kira,
I love reading your updates. Will looks so much like your Mom in that first pic. I think about you often. A is SOOOO incredibly full of energy. I am already exhausted and she just turned 7 months! How do you do it?? She is a mover and a shaker. She is crawling like a pro and now can pull herself up to a standing position. She is a cutie and I am excited to see where this ride takes us:) Miss you.
Post a Comment