So, I am catching up on our blog which we do print it out at the end of the year and use it as a family album and diary. So what happened? Why such the gap? We are expecting baby Kate the first part of 1/2012 and let's just say for the first five months I had a serious case of morning sickness...it wasn't pretty. We were in survival mode and therefore the "extras" were put on the back burner. Sadly, we didn't take many pictures and just kind of laid low. But I am feeling much better and wanted to keep this blog thing going!! Enjoy!
When he dresses up as an elephant he also tells me, "Mom, I am an elephant and I am too big to fit in my school." Despite all of this, it is a wonderful place. He is learning a lot, is enjoying being around other kids, and is showing more and more independence too. At the end of class he always says he had so much fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment