
Will was spoiled like usual by Aunt Shann and Uncle John from across the street. We celebrated on Saturday because we were heading to Tahoe on Sunday the 14th. His morning started with a lollipop...yum.

Other gifts included this adorable "Time Out" chair...how can any mom give their kid a time out on that cute thing? And of course there were heart shaped sugar cookies with lots of frosting and 2 jars of black olives...Will's recent favorite.

Off to the Gateway with Uncle John and Aunt Shann and then to Rio Grande for delicious Mexican food where Will enthusiastically drank a cup of salsa.

Not the best picture, but we are in a helicopter! Will was in his glory!

Playing in the tree hut. I have no problem finding my inner child and sometimes I think I have more fun at the Gateway than most kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment