Oh My GOODNESS!! I love her and can't wait to meet her! Kate, you are beautiful just like your mama! Hugs from all of us!!
I just love all the pictures!! So so precious!! Auntie Cole loves her cuteness! Will and her will be best buds, I can tell he is plotting what he will dress her up as :) Can't wait to give her a snuggle! Love you all soooo much!
She's here! Hooray! She is lovely and precious, I'm so happy for you, Cody and Will. Congrats Kira Dove!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh My GOODNESS!! I love her and can't wait to meet her! Kate, you are beautiful just like your mama!
Hugs from all of us!!
I just love all the pictures!! So so precious!! Auntie Cole loves her cuteness! Will and her will be best buds, I can tell he is plotting what he will dress her up as :) Can't wait to give her a snuggle! Love you all soooo much!
She's here! Hooray! She is lovely and precious, I'm so happy for you, Cody and Will. Congrats Kira Dove!
Post a Comment